Top 5 Political Comedy Clips from July: Blog Post for The Baltimore Sun's Ridiculous Report now online

What did I pick as the best in political comedy this month? The Daily Show's coverage of the debt ceiling crisis -- the series was entitled Armadebtdon 2011.


Why was this the best and what else made the list?

For the answers, check out my July round-up of the best in political comedy for The Baltimore Sun. My top 5 picks are now online over at The Ridiculous Report, Luke Broadwater's blog for The Baltimore Sun/b the Site.

I hope you found July as "funny" as I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jon Stewart Interview with Rolling Stone

The Daily Show, Republicans, and the War on Science

Gay Canvassers Study May Rely on Bogus Data, but Social Contact Matters for Same-Sex Marriage Debate